Hello Creative Community!
I was sew excited to hear that it is going to rain this weekend! We really could use a couple of days of a steady rain. Not only does it mean that we will be getting the rain that is desperately needed, but I can plan some time stitching and not feel guilty that I'm getting quilty! Please laugh now!
Here are a few ideas for some projects!
- When I saw the dress on the front of the catalog above, I was reminded of this cute cotton poplin in this Subtle Floral design that has a very similar look!
- Such a cute fabric for a dress! Click Here to view the fabric or rush into the shop!
- The burgundy fabric that is my backdrop for the photo is a beautiful wool!
- It would be fantastic in a simple jacket! Click Here to view the wool!
- I also loved the combination above!
- Fabrics and inspiration are always available in our store or from our webshop!
The next email is on Monday, May 1!
- All of my older emails are available on the home page at Smile Spinners .com
- Please share this email with your friends!
Enjoy this rainy weekend and get some stitching done!
Note to Janice...It is Saturday! LOL!