Hello Creative Community!
Today, I have 2 fun projects to share with you!
Karen C. has been going crazy, well if I'm being honest she is always crazy but she has been busy creating some really fun items! In fact sooooo many that I can't share them all today!
- Karen used SmileSpinner's Mini Bagilicious Tote pattern to make this Easter Bag! Simply Adorable! She made a bunch of them!
- The Fabric is from Dear Stella! And is still available at SmileSpinners!
- So hop to it and make a few of these to use for your next treasure hunt!
- Click Here to view the Fabric!
- Click Here to View the Pattern! Please note: The Mini is a Pattern companion and contains the templates only. Please purchase the pattern, Bagilicious Shopping Tote, which contains the directions and templates to construct a large shopping tote! Click Here to View the Large Tote Pattern!
Flower the Happy Hedgehog!
Sew Cute! "Flower" the Happy Hedgehog! Janice couldn't resist stitching together this cute 13 x 12" bag!
- The next email will be sent on Monday, April 10.
- Remember all of the previous emails can be found on the home page of our website, Smilespinners.
- Click Here to Visit the Website!
Have a Fabulous Weekend!
Cathy and Teamsmilespinners