Hello Stitching Community!
Today, I have 2 patterns that I would like to share with you!
Deco by Lo & Behold Stitchery
- I have long been in love with the pattern "Deco" by Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- I have seen it made in many different colorways and all of the quilts were stunning!
- 3 sizes are available: Baby 45" x 50", Throw 56" x 68" and Bed 102" x 102".
- Skill level: Intermediate to expert level
- Click here to purchase the pattern
Native Land by Jo Stefanon
- Jo has designed a new pattern for Smile Spinners, Native Lands!
- It is currently on display in our classroom and it is WOW!
- It has a similar look to the pattern above but it has less pieces and larger pieces!
- It's finished size is 65" X 85" and could be made larger by adding more borders.
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner.
- The pattern is available in the shop and will be added to the website soon!
Fabrics used in the quilt above:
I hope you have enjoyed the above patterns!
Stitching is all about options! Options about the complexity of patterns, options about the colors you choose, and options about your construction techniques! Choose what makes you happy!
That's all for today! Watch for the next email on Monday!