Master Class Sewing Machine Series for your Pfaff Icon, Pfaff 4.5
Project: Decorative Pillow
Project: Pillow Class
Put all of those techniques that you have learned over the last few months together to create this fabulous Pillow!
The following is a list of supplies that was used for the pillow pictured
*You are the designer, so you can change it to suit your taste!
- Fabric: Navy blue linen 1/2yd
- Thread: Ecru 40 wt. Rayon Thread
- Needle: Schmetz Sharp, 80/12
- Stabilizer: Tear and Wash
- 1/8" ecru ribbon
- 1/2 yd Ecru Tassels
- Machine: Pfaff Icon
- Basic sewing supplies
* Please note that you will need to have access to the Zoom platform via website or app. We would prefer that you join us on a tablet or smart phone for best results, because we will need to see your machines as well as your faces at many points through out the class.
*Log-in info with a code will be sent, via e-mail, to you prior to class. The code is needed to be admitted to the classroom.
You will be admitted to the classroom 5 minutes prior to the start of class.