Master Class Sewing Machine Series for your Pfaff Icon, Pfaff 4.5
Our plan for the Master Class Sewing Series is as follows:
- Weekly classes
- Presented via Zoom
- Class duration 30-40 minutes
- Q&A time following the class presentation
Class #005: Maxi-Stitches
- What is a Maxi-Stitch and how is your machine able to create such a wide stitch
- Planning your project
- Setting your machine up for success
- Receive a brief review of stabilizers and decorative threads
Keep in mind this is play/practice time
- Fabric approx. 12x12" piece of cotton poplin
- Thread stand
- Basic sewing supplies
* Please note that you will need to have access to the Zoom platform via website or app. We would prefer that you join us on a tablet or smart phone for best results, because we will need to see your machines as well as your faces at many points through out the class.
*Log-in info with a code will be sent, via e-mail, to you prior to class. The code is needed to be admitted to the classroom.
You will be admitted to the classroom 5 minutes prior to the start of class.