Elevate your knowledge of your Pfaff Performance Icon sewing and embroidery machine!
Each month we will focus on techniques that is only found on your Pfaff Icon!
* If You're sewing on another embroidery machine model, this class may be suitable for you.
Gift card holder!
This is a fun project that will give you experience in the following areas!
- Understanding how to interpret the directions!
- Using water soluble stabilizer!
- Applique in the hoop!
- Embroidering with fabric under your hoop!
- Removing the hoop during the embroidery process
- Pfaff Icon Sewing Machine
- Embroidery unit
- Middle size hoop: 260 x 200
- 1/3 yd of fabric (I used a cotton poplin)
- Embroidery thread: In 5 colors. one should match your fabric, the rest should coordinate from light to dark (I used Robison Anton Rayon)
- Bobbin weight thread: It should match your fabric (I used Gutermann, Cotton 60/2)
- Water soluble stabilizer, heavy weight
- Embroidery scissors
- Sewing machine needle: I used Schmetz Microtex Sharp 80/12
The design we are using is already in your machine!